Join Our Team
Gain experience in the workers’ compensation insurance industry.
HWG Internship Program
Quality education provides the foundation for societal equity; it allows people to develop to their fullest potential and engage with society in positive and impactful ways.
HWG is committed to providing high-value career opportunities to enthusiastic, qualified hard-workers.
Our internship program is designed to boost resumes and prepare interns for their future careers. All interns will receive letters of completion and be offered recommendation letters for their future job applications.
General Candidate Specifications
- Part of the graduating class of 2022, 2023, 2024 or 2025, of an accredited university.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and punctuality.
- Competent computer/technical knowledge with the ability to learn new software.
- Minimum GPA of 2.7.
- We look for candidates with diverse backgrounds of experience. Candidates will be considered on an equal basis, regardless of their GPA.
- Proficient experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Teams.
- Understanding or experience with Facebook and LinkedIn.
All interns are placed into meaningful roles that have an integral impact on the business. Interns will work directly with senior management and obtain key professional skills for their future careers.
General Insurance Summer Intern
Our General Insurance Summer Internship Program lasts approximately 10 weeks. Interns will learn about the diverse range of insurance services, underwriting, and growth planning.
A Business Strategist Intern is a self-starter who will actualize their strong business acumen to help develop a growth roadmap, engage potential partners, and manage corporate initiatives to stimulate new business opportunities.
A Marketing Intern is a culturally-cognizant go-getter who will leverage their exceptional creativity to strategize effective marketing campaigns and produce quality content for HWG’s social media.
* All internships have officially closed for 2022. Thank you to all who applied.
* If you do not have a LinkedIn account, please contact us directly and we will start the conversation from there.
* All positions are operating remotely until further notice.
I absolutely loved my summer internship at HWG; it gave me valuable insight into the insurance industry that I couldn’t have gotten at a larger firm. I’m grateful to have been offered an opportunity by HWG and highly encourage other young people to apply for an internship position.
My time with the Hamilton Wharton Group helped sharpen my research and problem-solving skills. I learned the basics of nursing home claims management and how they relate to the firm’s offerings. It was a useful and informative job that I would gladly recommend to anyone eager to learn about a niche insurance field.
Check out available full-time and part-time job positions on our LinkedIn page.